Skip to content
The services range from:
- Tax planning,
- Contract Documentation & Management
- Representation; and
- Disputes Resolution & Litigation Management.
Indirect Tax Advisory Services:
- Tax Feasibility analysis of existing and proposed business transactions;
- Assisting on export/import control regulations, including identifying various export incentives under the foreign trade policy and implementation support for availing such benefits;
- Due diligence and health checkup services of businesses from an indirect tax standpoint;
- Audit of business to optimize the supplybchain resulting in tax efficiencies;
- Compliance consulting;
- Foreign Trade Policy consulting;
- GST consulting.
- Contract documentation and management.
Customs and Import/Export Control:
- Assistance relating to classification of products;
- Assistance in formation of entry/exit into India strategy from customs and trade control laws standpoint;
- Assistance in determining correct valuation of goods (including representation before Special Valuation Branch)
- Customs disputes and litigation management
Investigation Support (DRI/DGGSTI):
- Assistance in designing the approach and strategy for investigation proceedings inter alia including search and seizure, survey proceedings, dawn raid proceedings etc.
- Review of summons, letters and notices received from authorities;
- Assistance in identifying exposure;
- Representation before investigation agencies.
Indirect Tax Litigation Services:
- Assistance in designing appropriate litigation strategy;
- Drafting replies to show cause notices, appeals, Writ Petitions, revision petitions, etc.
- Representation before all judicial fora including Commissioner, Authority for
- Advance Rulings, Tribunals, Settlement Commission. High Court and Supreme Court.